1. Trying to complete homework in the three minutes before the tardy bell rings.
2. Answering test questions with”IDK”
3. Needing to sharpen a pencil as I am calling out words for the spelling test.
4. Beginning an essay answer with b/c (for because)
5. Not knowing where we are in the book when called on
6. Using “text talk” in essays — going 2 the store b4 dark
7. Completing a 250 word essay in ten minutes
8. Asking me the exact question I just answered
9. Passing gas in the classroom
10. Writing on my dry erase board without permission
What do you have to add?
(to be continued)
Let me introduce myself.
I am a wife, a mother, a (young) empty-nester, and a soon-to-be mother-in-law. I have recently left my town of more than thirty years and home of twenty years to move to another state. I have left behind family, longtime friends, and a fulfilling job. I have taught and tutored for many years, and have enjoyed establishing relationships with students, siblings, and parents.
I am anticipating the “new” in my life. I will find a new, fabulous church. I will find new forever friends. I will establish a new tutoring service to cooperate with parents to help their children achieve and succeed.
I know God has a plan and a purpose in my life and in the life of my family. My times are in His hand.